Focused and Productive: 10 Time Management Tips
to help you stay productive and focused on what matters most to you
Article By Team Tony Robbins ©
1. Begin each day with a definitive plan
Most People get up, check their email or their phone, and start responding to other people-s requests or demands instead of putting the stake in the ground for what they want out of their day.
2. Tap into the Power of Purpose
When you are associated to the compelling reasons why you want to do something, no matter how big or small the task, it provides you with the emotional drive to follow through.
3. Set Priorities
Out of everything on your list of actions, what is important?
4. Schedule blocks of time to work on your most important results first
If you lock in time that’s dedicated to working on the things that are important to you or your work first, then it’s tougher to get pulled away by other people’s priorities or urgencies.
5. Use the Power of Deadlines
The Parkinson Principles states:”Work tends to expand to fit the amount of time allowed to it.” Set a deadline and stick to it.
6. Change habits or patterns that aren’t relevant to your goals
Look at where you’re currently spending your time. What are you doing that doesn’t support you in getting to where you want to be?
7. Don’t waste time worrying about things you didn’t do
You can’t create the future by looking in the reeve mirror. It’s time to move on and focus on where you are going, not were you have been.
8. Measure your progress and celebrate your results
This lets your brain know that it’s pleasurable to get stuff done, and since the brain moves toward pleasure, it will help you get more done in the future.
9. Spend 90% of your time on the solution, only 10% of your time on the problem
Focusing on the problem isn’t focusing on the solution: don’t waste your time and stay on the solution.
10. Get excited about your vision and goals and imagine what it will be like when you accomplish them
The more you associate vividly and consistently, the more you harness the power of your mind to help make them come true.
Start now to Achieve your Goals. Contact me by the following form or by telephone at +31 0613932162.