Therapist for Anxiety, Burnout, Panic Attacks, OCD, Phobias, Depression
I’m an English and Italian Speaking Therapist specialised in Anxiety, Burnout, Panic Attacks, OCD, Depression.
My approach is based on CBT, Behavioral Restructuring model and Mindfulness.
The aim of my goal oriented and expressive therapy is finding balance between cognitive, expressive and physical aspects, decreasing negative cognitive and emotional patterns living life fully.
My academic background and my professional experiences allowed me to get a deep knowledge of the mind process addressing and moving forward from the negative circle of thoughts and dysfunctional behaviors.
I’m also a Mindfulness trainer and a Certified Life Coach.
I provide individual, couple and group therapy for Anxiety, Burnout, Panic Attacks, OCD, Phobias, Depression, stress management, anger management, quit addiction, career development and peak performance training.
I conduct my private practice in Amsterdam and Den Haag.
- BA, University La Sapienza (Rome, Italy)
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance, Monash University (Sydney, AU)
- Certificate in Biological Psychology, Monash University (Sydney, AU)
- Certified Life Coach at Life Coach Training Institute (Ca, USA)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, at Renaissance Life Therapies (London, UK)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and Phobias, at Renaissance Life Therapies (London, UK)
- Diploma in Life Coaching, at Renaissance Life Therapies (London, UK)
- Certificate in Essentials of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: the Beck approach, at Beck Institute (Pa, USA)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety, at Beck Institute (Pa, USA)
- Anxiety, Performance and Stress, 19th of September 2017 at University of Twente in Enschede, The Netherlands.